Wood and timber
J.S. Hamilton Poland Sp. z o.o. is an independent control and testing unit that provides a full range of control and inspection services in wood and timber industry for technological, energy or other purposes. As a company with a long experience, we can offer professional services individually tailored to the needs of our clients.
Our offer includes:
- loading and discharging supervision, wood and timber inspection
- measurement, volume calculation, marking and grading of wood– in cohesion with PN-D-95000:2002, PN-EN 1309-2:2006, STB 1667:2006, GOST 2292-88 and our technical specifications
- quality control and compatibility of timber in compliance with PN-D-02006:2000
- goods collection in cohesion with standards: PN-D-95000:2002, GOST 22296-89 and GOST 2292-88
- wood and timber on-site moisture measurement
- sample collection from log piles, stock yards, trucks, wagons
- sample preparation of wood and wood chips for lab testing
- routine and ultimate lab analysis conducted in in-house labs in Gdynia and Katowice
Constant presence of our inspectors in ports, shipping docks or border crossing points helps to avoid unexpected consequences, financial losses and provides our clients reassurance during the container loading and discharging process and quality monitoring. J.S. Hamilton Poland Sp. z o.o. is a partner for entities participating in trade. As a independent lab provides the wide range of objective assessments of the quantity and quality of goods and products.