J.S. Hamilotn Poland Sp. z o.o. offers full qualitative and quantitative control of all commodities imported and exported from Polish ports such as Gdynia, Gdańsk and Szczecin.
Inspection and control services
- weight determination of break bulk – weighing supervision (calibrated scales, wighbridge etc.) draft survey and measurement is warehouses
- determination of liquid bulk storage tank, ullage, measurement of inland tanks
- tank and hold cleanliness
- supervision of cargo loading, discharging and storage
- photographic reporting
- inspection reports in Polish and English languages
- advisory and training
- grain, oilseeds, pulses, oilseed middlings
- vegetable oils and animal fats
- dairy products
- foods – sugar, fruits, vegetables, spices
- break bulk cargo – steel products
- minerals and chemicals – coal, coke, ores, metals, fertilizer, aggregates
- scrap and steel products
We also provide inspection and control of exported grain commodity in warehouses.
Our agriculture laboratory, situated close to port terminals, provide comprehensive cereals testing.
- organoleptic evaluation – odor, color, pest infestation
- foreign matter
Apart from classic analytical testing methods, our laboratories provide a rapid instrumental technique for the analysis of cereals (NIR) with FOSS and PERTEN instruments of the following parameters:
- protein in dry matter
- falling number
- oil content in rapeseed